TU NO ESTAS SOLO EN ESTE MUNDO si te ha gustado algun artículo , compártelo, envialo a las Redes sociales, Twitter, Facebook, : Compartamos el conocimiento

viernes, marzo 14, 2008

Governor's prostitute was a 'homeless runaway'

Share this with Windows Live Messenger

Governor's prostitute was a 'homeless runaway'

Thursday Mar 13 16:00 AEDT
Images from Ashley Alexandra Dupré's MySpace page. (Image supplied)

By ninemsn staff

The woman at the centre of the New York Governor prostitute scandal has revealed her sad history in an online profile.

Ashley Alexandra Dupré, the $1000-an-hour prostitute known as 'Kristen', describes a history of family abuse, drug experimentation and homelessness.

advertisement
"My path has not been easy," Dupré writes on her MySpace page.

"When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I've never looked back.

"Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split.

"Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone.

"I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless.

"But, I survived, on my own."

The New York Times reports she was born Ashley Youmans but changed her name to Ashley Rae Maika DiPietro in 2006, taking her stepfather's surname.

She now goes by Ashley Alexandra Dupré, although it is unclear if this is her legal name.

Now 22, she describes how she moved to New York and worked the nightclubs as a rhythm and blues singer.

Dupré has one song available online for download, titled 'What We Want'.

The MP3 track, which can be bought for $1.05, features a hip-hop beat and provocative lyrics.

"I know what you want, you got what I want," she sings.

"I know what you need — can you handle me?"

Dupré also describes her unconventional introduction to music when she moved in with a musician during her "odyssey" in New York.

"One day, I was in the shower singing 'respect' (sic)," she writes.

"He and his lead guitarist burst in, had me repeat it and it started."

After Dupré was publicly named as being paid for sex by New York Governor Eliot Spitzer, many of her online friends offered their support.

"Sorry to hear what you're going through," friend Vincent writes.

"I don't know why they are broadcasting your stuff all over.

"If it wasn't you it would have been someone else."

MySpace friend Johanner expressed his shock at the scandal.

"I just left you a comment about an hour, and suddenly I got over 300 emails about the DRAMA," he says.

"I didn't even know it was you."

Consulten, opinen y escriban
Saludos
Rodrigo González Fernández
DIPLOMADO EN RSE DE LA ONU
www.Consultajuridicachile.blogspot.com
www.lobbyingchile.blogspot.com
www.el-observatorio-politico.blogspot.com
www.biocombustibles.blogspot.com
Renato Sánchez 3586
teléfono: 5839786
e-mail rogofe47@mi.cl
Santiago-Chile
 
Soliciten nuestros cursos de capacitación en RESPONSABILIDAD SOCIAL EMPRESARIAL – LOBBY – BIOCOMBUSTIBLES    y asesorías a nivel internacional y están disponibles  para OTEC Y OTIC en Chile

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario